Friday, February 1, 2013

Potty Training, Like a Boss

Well...

1) Riley isn't officially training, but she did take off her diaper today and sit on her potty we got her last week, lid up, of her own volition. I'm gonna say it's time.

2) I might have misused the term, "like a boss", at least, I hope nobody's boss it potty training. gross.


 She's been getting all discrete when she has a bowel movement, waking up from naps dry, and understands what poo and pee are so, according to several internet sources, she is probably ready to train.

I am part "Hallelujah and let's go on vacation with all the money we're going to save," and part, "Noooo! I'm scaaaared! I don't wanna clean accidents off the floor!" Not that it matters if I'm ready or not. Let's do this. Next weekend. I like the 3 naked days method I read about here - anyone out there who's tried it and has helpful feedback, do send it my way, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment