Thursday, February 7, 2013

This n that - mostly just Joe's pretty face




Capturing some beautiful, everyday moments.

I'm reminded of a story I read once about a stressed out student, I think it was, who was having his dinner on a park bench when a homeless bag lady sat on the same bench to watch the sun set. She turned to the student, smiled and said, "God spoils me." 

He really does. 

Not much going on at the Munions' today. Dave did an interview with Notre Dame yesterday and the professor he skyped with said that Dave's powerpoint (the one I posted here) had circulated around the office, even to him, who normally didn't see the applications because ND likes their interviewers to go in fresh, or something. But it was just toooo good not to see :) Plus, the interviewer had just had a baby like three weeks ago. We will start hearing back from schools at the end of this month and through March so we will have exciting news to share soon!

In the meantime, it's a whole lot of silly baby time, baking, Charlie Brown, teething, work-out videos (I enjoyed some of today's from the safety of the couch - that Insanity really lives up to it's name), snowboarding, and day-dreaming of spring. And now Riley wants her lunch. I can tell because she is draped over my shoulder, licking my face. She can say lunch, but prefers more direct communication.

A baby video for the road: I don't know what the rules are but seems like a fun game!


No comments:

Post a Comment