Saturday, August 3, 2013

Update from your friendly neighborhood homeless people.

Nope, not moved in yet. We are still in Rochester at Pop and Grandy's, about two hours from St. Paul,  where we will be moving as soon as they finish the kitchen floor in our apartment. But today was not meant to be a moving day. Today was meant for sleeping in, shopping the farmer's market, painting my nails, making cookies, and eating out. Apparently, today was meant to be a day for my soul. Thanks! Don't mind if I do! And I have Sunday to look forward to too - I am in a good state right now. I even spliced together that video I have been threatening to do. Here ya go:


Whilst I'm kicking back I have to tell you, we have been incredibly looked after through this whole ordeal and there are a LOT of people to be thankful for. I can't even tell you how grateful we are. Literally, I can't - we are going for dinner now and there is not time to do the subject justice. But people, I don't know how we'd have done it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment