Wednesday, September 12, 2012

On Being Ridiculously Good Looking.

Obviously the title of this post refers to Joe. I have to give props to the little guy - the past couple weeks he has really blossomed from a squishy-faced newborn into a handsome, charming little gentleman, with almost no more baby acne! Yay! He sometimes pairs his coy, slanted smile with a raised eyebrow that no matter your mood is IMPOSSIBLE to resist! AAH! He's sleeping now but just thinking of it makes me go to mush inside. I have a serious crush on this guy!

Question for your McClures: despite his good looks, do you think Joe looks like Danny??? I kid - they are both good looking of course. I was thinking it the other day and then Dave said it - don't you agree? Here's a video from a minute ago to help you decide (and if you want to leave your thoughts in the comment section but don't have a google or blogger name or whatever, just select the 'anonymous' option and sign your name in your comment):

He was too sleepy to be very entertaining but let me assure you he is. Especially just after he eats and Riley is around - he loves it when she gets up in his face and yells stuff, oddly enough. He coos back and she yells and I giggle.

So fall is here - I love it! We have Dave's softball and my soccer and hikes in the mountains on the weekend. And now that it isn't too hot I can take the babies on walks after 9am. We were out for two hours today because I didn't want to go back in. For lunch I have an acorn squash in the oven and we might just make pumpkin bread later. This weekend Andrea is coming for a visit and I'm thinking we should take venture into the canyons where the leaves are pretty. I do miss VA falls though. Feel free to take lots of pictures and send them my way!

Well, either a truck just drove through the living room or Joe is in fact awake and I have the blow-out of the century to deal with. That is probably on the list of things I shouldn't blog about, but I'm leaving it.

Love, Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Its true, Danny is ridiculously good looking. Though, I don't know if Joe and Danny have a common look, but they do share the ability to have majorly gross blow-outs.

    ReplyDelete