Sunday, September 23, 2012

Babies.

He looks like Bruce Willis. Has a little more hair than him though - Joe's head feels like a very soft tennis ball. 
It's nice.
"Yipee-Ki-yay, Mr. Falcon!" (Dave's favorite made-for-TV edit from Die Hard, in case you were dumbfounded.)
 Joe likes to suck, no, slurp on his fist a lot. And guess who is super-observant and has started to do the same? No, not Dave - RILEY. sheesh - you are silly.
Riley's super good at playing hide and seek.

Riley has taken to cuddling bottles. I tried once to replace a bottle with her baby doll and she was furious. She even tries to sleep with them.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe the funniest post ever...esp love the hide-and-go-seek picture of Riley. Seriously - what has she been watching lately? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question - she knows how to turn on the TV and change channels so sometimes, pretty random things!

      Delete
  2. Riley is awesome! I hope my kids have as much personality. I especially enjoyed the bottle fetish. Also, you are incredible! I love how much you enjoy even the crazy days with two babies, like when Riley dumped out your make-up, it's very inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzie! Tho I would have been more annoyed if I wore much make-up anymore. Mostly it needed to get dumped anyways because the stuff was years old!

      Delete