Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Compliments of Dave's Phone

I scanned through Dave's phone pictures last night. Here is a small, but typical sample. I thought you all might enjoy a photo post with minimal commentary. So here 'tis: the most random photo dump of all time.
Joe in his 'guises. Puppy, Sup-bra-man, and Elton John (or something...)
"Hiding" in Grandma's cupboard:


And also these gorgeous ones from a hike Dave took with his work peoples in CO. It was an overnight trip and no one got much sleep, and then they got hailed on, but look at these views!



Riley gives the view ten stars!
Alice pushes while Riley sings her pirate princess song.
Watching a movie on the kindle in front of the fan, the day we moved in.
Dave has a very enjoyable photo file. 
Don't you love when dinner is in the crock pot (pulled pork! recipe here - soooo gooood) and all you have to do is sit back and do a pointless blog post while your children watch "How to Train Your Dragon" (super cute!) and have smoothies and popcorn on the couch? I love this rainy afternoon!

By the way, Riley told me that my butt was too big for a little girl today. I think she meant...I'm not sure what she meant, but don't worry - I didn't cry. Long. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment