Friday, June 27, 2014

Toddlerisms

R: How are you doing, Mom?
M: I'm fine, how are you?
R: But how are you doing, Mom?
M: I'm actually exhausted, to be honest, and famished. But dinner is almost ready. Thank you for asking. How are you?
R: I'm two.

R (to kid on the playground): I'm Riley. This is Joey - he's my boy. I 'hink he yikes you.
Joe: NAH!


M: Would you like a cookie? (offers cookie plate)
R (grabbing the biggest one): It's the perfect size! Just yike me!

R: Where'd the bubbles go?
M: The wind blew them away.
R: The wind took them! He took them to my castle!


M: Riley, stop hitting Joseph. Would Jesus want you to do that? What would Jesus want?
R: Jesus...Jesus wants me for a sunbeam! Sing it, Mom!

All in a days work, people, all in a days work.

2 comments:

  1. LIKE. Ah why do you do that, almost makes me feel like it's worth it to have kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes they are indeed totally worth it - I have never laughed (or cried, but...yeah, laughed) so much in my life!

    ReplyDelete