Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanks and Ice.

Today I am thankful for thrift stores, adventures, family, pizza and this blog to capture sweet, sweet moments with my gang. And now, please enjoy this silly little video of today's outing.


I just love them! They bring more meaning and joy into this old life than anything else ever has. Raising two young kids has it's difficulties, but I feel that the trials have had the effect of making Dave and I even closer. Not that we have it bad. I mean, we have the occasional bug, the tired days and disrupted nights. And we're broke of course but these days, who isn't? Oh you aren't? You are an inspiration to us all.

Anyways, point being, the trials we have faced are minimal compared to, nay, have contributed to the blessings we have received, if that makes sense. I don't see it a lot of the time but looking back, it all works towards our good and I know The Man upstairs is truly looking out for us. What a blessing it is to know that. Thanksgiving is really shining this year.

Now off to bed with me - gotta rest up for all that parade-watching and pie-eating we'll be doing tomorrow! Once after we ate ourselves sick for Thanksgiving, my roommate, Ashley, made us train for a marathon. I'll try to remember that tomorrow and maybe eat more sensibly.

Unless of course someone wants to train with me?? I could use an exercise goal, and diet never was my strong suit.

Oh, one more thing - I am thankful to YOU who read this blog. You are obviously forgiving, kind peoples as you keep coming back to this silly, typo'd blog where I air whatever ideas pop into my head and make up words for little to no reason. Thank you for connecting with me here, for calling or messaging me in encouraging and uplifting ways, or just reading and sending positive thoughts our way.

Love to you!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment