Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunny Days are Here at Last

It was in the sixties today! Woohoooo!!! We went swinging.

Our boy could take it or leave it.

But it sure gave me the giggles - he reminded me of the characters on Wall-E.

He has been a little sad lately due to new teeth coming in. That darn teething! It makes me sad too.
Bless his little heart - you want to cuddle him better, don't you? Story of my life.
 But Riley always lightens the mood, in her own unique way.
This is occurred while i was doing dishes. I startled her with my laugh and got this face. Riley! You kill me! She was totally sur;rised that I laughed. You know, because it is totally normal to turn it into a hat when you are done with it. No big deal.
Sooo...is it Friday yet?  I feel like it should be. All this sunshine makes me ready to kick back and relax! In two weeks we can do exactly that. Florida! Woohooooo!!! Again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment