Monday, August 20, 2012

Dang it Feels Good to be a Gangster

Today had a theme. Riley poked Joe in the eye, licked my face when I went in for a kiss, laughed at me when I was doing a workout video, and ripped into one of my books. I tried to get the kiss-lick for you on video, using Dave as bait, but what we got was even better:
Many eons ago I asked my high school seminary teacher if he was raising football players, as we watched his little boys tackle each other across the room. His response: "Nope. Thugs."
 I'm with you, Brother Schmelter. And thank you - your words are still inspiring me today :)
Riley's hat naturally slides to the side like that.
But then, she has also been blowing kisses (though points them to you instead of waves them - its adorable), and when she found a picture of her Zizi and Grandpa she carried it around chortling for about five minutes and then cried when I took it away. Little gangster really is a sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. Heidi! Sometimes I have to resist the urge to say (and type) your name thrice whenever it is said (or typed). I just wanted to tell you that your children are so cute and funny and I love the videos you post, but today I realized that I'm not sure I watch them more for the kids or to hear your perfectly adorable laugh!!! You must have the warmest, nicest chuckle in the world and it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Suzie! That's so nice - I've never been proud of my chuckle before but I sure am now :)

      Delete