Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Virginia is for lovers

I've been able to spend a lot of time in VA the past month. Sans Dave (sorry Dave...). But it was so good to be home, and spend time with my loved ones. Today I sat in the airport all day waiting for storms to subside (they didn't, so I'll try again tomorrow) and to kill the time while Henry slept, I went through videos, mostly taken on that first trip to Virginia a few weeks ago when Em and I took all three kids down to visit Grandma and Grandpa. This is the result:


(Yes it's a long one. There were a lot of happy memories to note.)

Family truly is such a gift. We come together in a crisis, show forgiveness for each others quirks, laugh together even in hard times, and find strength in each others faith. Grateful for each one of you!

Well, I'm fading fast and it's time for bed, so real quick I'm going to put up a few pictures (worth a thousand words anyway, right?) from our first trip to VA and tackle the rest maybe tomorrow when I'm at the airport again.










That's a wrap! Night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment