Sunday, August 2, 2015

Some Seconds from Some Days Video

I recently learned about 1 Second Everyday videos? An app will take your daily one second videos and make a movie about your week/month/whatever. Intriguing. I wanted to see if I could do it.

I cannot. Paring down is not my strong point (which is why there's an app for that, you say? Yeah, well apps are not my strong point either, hah! Bu-bam!) But how about a 2-10 seconds video.


I am digging this late summer thing. The farmers are putting up hay and everything is smelling a bit dusty and baked on a breezy afternoon. We are eating lots of luscious fresh fruit, plum juice dripping off my elbow, and school supplies are taking center aisle. The mist-chiller at the snow cone shack still feels heavenly but late of an evening I find myself daydreaming of scarves and flannels.

It is a wonderful world. There is uncertainty and sickness and all kinds of crazy just in the average life, but thank goodness for late summer! We all need it!



No comments:

Post a Comment