Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Ride

Oh yeah so we got this new car last week. Meet our lovely new Ford Explorer, of the seven seats and super good deal! Which we got because Dave knows his stuff and and knows how to stick to his guns, and that salesman did not stand a chance, let's be honest. I just love it! It is super comfy and roomy and now whenever we decide to have another baby, one of em won't have to ride on the roof! Fantastic!


Today I took Joe to see the doctor because he has this dark area across his lower back that looks like a faint bruise, but we noticed it a few weeks ago and it hasn't gone away.  He doesn't have pain or swelling that we could see but to be on the safe side, we took him in. Dr. Savage ruled out anything ominous and said that babies do sometimes have extra pigmentation in that area, but they are usually babies of mixed race.

Which begs the question: so which of us is black?

Hmm...the world may never know.

Anyways, that's a load off my mind and hopefully I will sleep better tonight. Loosing sleep worrying is the dumbest - maybe I need to do some bedtime yoga or something. Drink chamomile tea.

But just look at this boy! He had eaten a red crayon and made me do a double take thinking that was blood. Oh Joseph, you are worth a lifetime of restful nights. But let's not get carried away - I am off to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment