Friday, April 26, 2013

Sicky-sick-sick

It's quite the snotfest here.  Riley, Joe and I all have this nasty cold, and I tried to tell them that when you are sick you are supposed to wallow and watch movies in bed and take cold medicine that makes you drool into your chicken soup. They clearly don't know how to be sick. I can tell you too, this bug is icky! Sinus headache, sore throat, drippy nose - all that! And yet...

No wallowing there! And I am finding it difficult myself. The babies won't let me. The babies,  the tulips, the sunshine, and the weekend, just are not going to let me wallow!


 Joe had his 9 month check up this week.  He is getting so big! and it is soooo much fun to watch him and Riley interact and play - I am glad we decided to have them close together. They can entertain eachother while I drool over my soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment