Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Our First Christmas in UT!

I have had Christmas in VA, England, and Vegas, but never Utah, though I've lived here for about eight years. While we were missing friends and family, I must admit it was a fabulous Christmas! A snowy Christmas Eve gave us a winter wonderland, plus Riley is old enough now to unwrap presents and get caught up in all the excitement Christmas brings.

We were not without family fun, either - we enjoyed spending Christmas Eve and Christmas lunch with the Harrelds and extended family from Vegas and Logan. It was a cozy, happy couple of days - we packed in as much holiday activity as Dave's work schedule would allow and slept the sleep of the thoroughly partied-out last night.

For a taste of Christmas with the Munions, watch this:


I really need to learn how to put these things to music.

And here are  a few pictures - not half of what i took, but I have to rein myself in somehow! (But Don you should know I'll be emailing you a bunch more of you beautiful people.)








 

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you were safe, warm and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment