Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Song from Dave

Dave shared this song with me today and it made me really happy, so here is me passing on some happy.
Riley liked it too:


Silly baby...
Delightful! A few other things that are cause for joy lately:
  • Honey vanilla greek yogurt (http://www.greekgodsyogurt.com/html/yvanillahoney.php) - LOVE! I like it with granola, graham crackers, fruit, chocolate chips - not all together, though that would probably be divine.
  • Dave found an awesome double stroller, in black and purple and I can't wait to wheel my two babies around in it
  • I have made ten freezer meals, mostly "dump" kits that can go in the crockpot and will make life easier when I need it to be. I'm so proud.
  • Riley has learned to pick up her toys! Now we just need her to change diapers.
  • Mom and Dad are getting here this week, as is our new baby, as is Joy Kennedy from England, whom I haven't seen in years!


1 comment:

  1. Heid - You've got to find out when you can put her in dance lessons. I'm pretty sure she loves it... So cute!

    ReplyDelete