Friday, July 6, 2012

The Rules?

My sister just emailed me something she found in some old school papers, written in my handwriting. I'm not sure if I came up with this or if I copied it out of a Dear Abby or something, but apparently I enjoyed it enough to write it down and not throw it away like I usually do with school papers and projects at the end of the semester. I hope I don't think this way now but....Hubs, if ever I am, you can tell me. Carefully... :)

"The Rules"
1.  The female ALWAYS makes the rules.
2.  The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3.  No male can possibly know the rules.
4.  If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some of the rules.
5.  The female is never wrong.
6.  If the female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.
7.  If rule 6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
8.  The female can change her mind at any given time.
9.  The male must never change his mind without express written consent from the female.
10.  The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11.  The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12.  The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.
13.  Any attempt to alter these rules could result in bodily harm.
14.  If the female has PMS, all rules are null and void.
15.  The male cannot diagnose PMS. 

In other news...2 more weeks till Riley looses her seat:
38 Weeks down, 2 to go
And here: what happens when we put off bed time. Riley becomes deliriously slap-happy. Then in due course she melts down, but we don't film that. It ain't pretty. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Those are some pretty great rules! :) I love the videos you share and I JUST realized that you rearranged your living room. Despite the many pictures you have posted with proof of the change. So, although this is my delayed response to it, I like what you've done to the living room. ;)

    ReplyDelete