Friday, November 4, 2011

Tubby Time: The Very Best Time of the Whole Day

Tubby as in bathtub, not Teletubby. Its from a Bert and Ernie song. Youtube it if you want - THIS post is for baby's bath time! She loves it so much I thought it was post-worthy. Enjoy:

What can I say - kid loves to splash! Its a good way to burn some extra energy before bedtime.
Here she is fresh from the bath. She maintains her cheerful attitude till...
She has to get dressed again.
But once that crisis is over we read one or two of her 6 cardboard books. I don't thinks she minds but for us the same rhyming story gets old, so sometimes we get creative; Dr. Seuss makes it almost too easy.


What captions could you think up for pages like these?

How bout, "After Mr. Brown popped the cork, Mr. Brown became a dork."

"...And then got struck by lightning."










The End

3 comments:

  1. That one was especially wonderful! So glad I get to see such a happy family in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching this video four times in a row, I think I might be obsessed with your baby. Hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ok! So are we haha obviously... :P

    ReplyDelete