Friday, November 18, 2011

Rollerblades for Christmas Please!

Look out Bruce Willis. What an unexpected delight, Bollywood having the most amazing action sequence I have ever seen. Dave is so good at finding delightful and unexpected things. Like me :)

And on that note, we are off to TX - hopefully our journey is car chase free and filled with normal road trip stuff. Hopefully Riley finds our trip mixes and games entertaining (I've tried to think of how to adapt the license plate game for a 5-month-old and came up with nothing).
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I watched this for the first time with my FHE brother, and he doesn't even remember what the video was because he had more fun watching me nearly pee myself from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what the hardest part of rollerblading is? Having to tell your parents you're gay.

    ReplyDelete