Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Mom and Dad turn...something!

I'm not sure the exact number, but I am certain of the date! Today is my mom and dad's birthday! The world rejoices! At least my world. They are the best parents a girl could ask for, my examples, mentors and friends. Not a day goes by I don't think of "how Mom makes it," "what Dad would say," or something to that effect.

So we celebrate! We are not there in body, but we were with you both today, in thought and in prayer and in gratitude.


*The whole barbaric cake eating at the end, I likee. Maybe a new birthday tradition in the running?
*Thanks to Jake, camera man.
*Full disclaimer, the back half was already gone...we ate that for Dave's early birthday dinner last night...but that front half was all for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment