Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cutenesssss. And disease. And Vampires.


Bath time! Still the best time! Especially since we caught our ten BILLIONTH cold of the season.

I took the babies to the doctor on Tuesday for Riley's excema. I wish! After a fun hour wait (I'm not being sarcastic there, it really was fun - Riley crushed on another toddler and entertained the whole room flirting with him), the doctor told us that yes, her crusty thumb was excema. The rash on her belly though was viral, and her inflamed eardrums suggested a bacterial infection as well.  Basically, don't come to our house because Riley is an incubus of plague and we wouldn't want you to die. Though she doesn't seem to mind it too much - she is as busy and excitable as ever.

Joe is sick too, and Dave was up with him last night from 11-4 :(. Dave: the last healthy Munion. Yep, I'm sick too. Kinda guilty glad to have had an excuse to sleep last night... My poor husband. He took a nap at his desk for his lunch today and he is sleeping on the couch as I type. Obviously exhausted, yet still patient and fun when he walks in the door - I love him so much.

But back to Joe. This next video shows him chatting to his second best friend, the stuffed lamb that Aunt Mel sent him. He does that, when he's not mauling its widdle face off.


The Red-Handed Bandit strikes again!
She is awesomely entertaining, Riley is! We got her some washable markers and she loves them. She quickly learned that if she stuck them in her mouth or up her nose I would take them away, so now I never catch her doing it, but I just have to turn for a moment and BAM - she has a orange nostril, or lip or whatever. But props to her - she must be watching me like a hawk for me never to catch her in the act.

Breaking Dawn, Part Dos, comes out tonight. I'm a little on the fence about going to see it. Like Captain Hook when he is telling Smee,
"Don't try to stop me Smee!"
"Oh not again!"
"This is it, don't try to stop me this time Smee, don't try to stop me this time Smee, don't you dare try to stop me this time Smee try to stop me. Smee you better get up off your arse and get over here Smee! Stop me, Smee! This is not a joke!"
Meh, I'll probably see it. Not every movie has to be a Sundance Film treasure and vampires aren't too hip and happening, but haters gonna hate - its the grand finale!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of crazy face Riley! She's so cute and sneaky with those markers! you have cute babies!

    ReplyDelete