Friday, May 25, 2012

Hide and Seek


Riley does NOT get tired of this game. She gets tired and falls over, but we have been playing this game for a week now and it never gets old. The first video is from a week ago, the second is from today, because I can't help myself.
You get a nice view of the baby bump, complete with "snooze button." Someone in my prenatal exercise class said you can hide it by taping a quarter over it, but wouldn't that just look like a quarter taped to your tummy? And who cares anyway? Are outies hideous? Another classmate said that her three-year old niece asked her if that was the baby's nose. :) Now I like to think when ever I wear a shirt that shows it, my baby fell asleep with his face pressed up against the front, and it makes me smile.
Today was a good day. Dave had the day off and let me sleep in, we went to Zupas for lunch which hit the spot (I love it when lunch is exactly what I crave!), and then I went to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and thoroughly enjoyed it - cried a little, laughed a lot. Afterwards we went to Kneaders with the Don, Suzette and Chris and had an amazing thing called a "chocolate mousse dome" that was chocolate cream piled on top of a chocolate cake, covered with chocolate ganache - kill me now! Back at home, Dave and I played Scrabble and then hide and seek with Riley. Its the little things, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment