Friday, May 11, 2012

FIRST STEPS!!!

Today we babysat Riley's toddler friend, who earned her keep by TEACHING RILEY TO WALK! Riley was soooo excited she literally kept running herself into the ground but we managed to get some successful attempts on film.

Luckily, Dave dressed her in cutoff overalls this evening so when she dove we could catch her. And so she could look super classy on this momentous occasion.
 
After a little practice, that same night.
We are so proud, and just as excited as Riley, if that is possible. What a magical moment. I wonder if I will be as excited about little Joe's first steps. I think so - I get just as excited when I feel his little acrobatics as I did with Riley, and Dave and I are both really excited to meet him in ten weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's walking so well right off! What have you been feeding her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I miss you guys! I can't wait to meet baby Joe too!

    ReplyDelete