Thursday, March 8, 2012

Couple of Firsts*

*The title of this post was almost "Death by Cuteness". You've been warned.
First First: Riley's first baby doll
Dave was shocked and saddened that I got it without him, but forgave me when I explained that it was an unplanned purchase necessitated by a long, boring grocery run wherein Riley needed amusement and I grabbed a doll off the shelf to occupy her just till I was finished shopping. She enjoyed it so much (i.e. drenched the doll in drool) and so entertained everyone for aisles around with her shrieks that I couldn't NOT buy it. Boy, I sure get verbose when I'm reading Elizabeth Peters novels.

Second First: Ducks











We celebrated this gorgeous spring day by taking a bag of stale oatmeal cookies to treat the ducks. Riley loves her rubber ducky at bath time, but took some warming up for the real thing. Honestly, she seemed most excited when we walked away.

Final First: Swings
Didn't care for or against them. But perhaps that was because she was more interested in the little girl next to her - she gets so excited about other kids. I'm glad her little brother is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment