Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Babble


I wonder if she thinks this is what we sound like?
So far no 'mama's or 'dada's, but we are working on it.
What I'm really hoping is that she learns to crawl soon, and then walk before Baby2 arrives. And it would be great if she could be potty trained, and could change other baby's diapers too. Oh boy, it is going to be interesting having two babies, but I'm glad they will be close in age and can entertain one another. We had some other babies and their moms over this week to play and it was hilarious, watching them smoosh each others' faces and go after each others' toys.
Baby2 is finally making him/herself known! I'm only 16 weeks along but I felt a few kicks last night. We could do a gender check ultrasound now but I think we will wait till March, when there is a routine ultrasound scheduled.
Dave and I are doing good. Dave has a baseball game on Saturday so we are hoping for nice weather so we can go pretend it is spring already. The veiw from our porch is beautiful but I wouldn't mind if winter were over.

Hey at least January is over! I love February! And Valentine's Day. Mmm, chocolate...

2 comments:

  1. Yay, baby's kicking! Do you really have to wait until March to find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!! I am so EXCITED for you guys! I mean, yeah. That's cool that y'all are having another baby. :) And I love February too. My birthday's on the 28th. I mean, what? Who said what? ;)

    ReplyDelete