Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Day


Here is Dave jumping a car - yes, the Canyons have a car to jump now. We missed opening week because we were in TX so this was his first day and I believe he had a great time. When Don brought him home, Don told me, "Your man is bleeding everywhere." Not really though - he survived the day with only a few scraped knuckles, and had a wonderful time.
Riley and I took advantage of the day by going Christmas shopping with our friend, Allison. I won! I felt like I did anyways: got Dave a gift he will love and for me I got two pairs of jeans I love already. I'm not a shopaholic the way I used to be, but finding bargains is the best feeling - I paid a third of the original cost and they fit like a dream. See - I win.
Back at the ranch, Riley entertained us the rest of the afternoon...


... and Dave cut his hair, because it can do this:


Isn't he a STUD?


Yes, and not just because he got me these ->







On a scale of one to ten, today was an eleven. Did you just read that in Jafar's voice? Cause that's how my mind said it.

2 comments: