Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If I Ever Have an Accident...

I just hope I'm wearing a hat like this guy's:


And that my interview gets put into song:

PS: It is 4:10 am. Good thing Riley wants to party all night so I am up sharing youtubes with you This is what comes of her going to sleep at 7 o'clock. She was up at midnight then up at three and is still up. Now she is in her swing, in hopes that the rocking will conk her out, and every time I look at her she gets wound up and wants to play (aka kicks her legs like a maniac and squeaks and smiles at me. Hm...maybe she has RLS). So I'm trying not to engage, hoping she will go to sleep. Oh no she's got the hicups now! Every time she starts to look drowsy a hicup jolts her back awake. NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I give up - guess I'll go play with my baby now and take a long nap tomorrow. She is so cute! (go down two posts to see kinda what I'm seeing now) :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad Riley happened to be up. I can't wait to share these videos with Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she glad she could be of service :)

    ReplyDelete