Tuesday, December 22, 2015

On The Ninth Day of Christmas

This year the kids and I are spending Christmas in VA, which is awesome. We don't get to see near as much as I would like of this beautiful state and the beautiful loved ones we have here. Too bad Dave had to work (cue sad Charlie Brown music).

So what do you do when your soul mate has to work thousands of miles away at Christmas time? You set up 12 days of Christmas surprises for him! It's fun (a nice change from the usual gift-hunting stress. Dave is the master gifter so I always struggle to think of something equally thoughtful. Not that it's a competition...he knows I love him...where was I going with this...). So it was fun, and I had to get creative as the numbers increased. Sometimes I had to enlist the kids help, and they were more than willing. Care to join us for #9?

Dave: on the 9th day of Christmas your true love(s) gave to you:


No comments:

Post a Comment