Monday, July 13, 2015

These nothings that mean more to me than so many somethings*

Where my bloggers at? Where they at?

I, for one, am slacking! It's no bueno - I feel the difference when I don't blog, mainly because my memory is like a 6 and I don't recall all the good times if I don't record them, hence I'm grumpier. I'll be honest - it's been a grumpy couple of days. (Granted, I started today, so that no doubt factors into things. Incidentally, the later I blog, the less discretion I care to show.)

But also Don, bless him, reminded me it's been a while since the last blog post and so I sort of clicked through my recent phone videos and pictures and came up with a flippin' five minutes worth of material and have been sitting around with a goofy smile on my face all evening, putting it together into this delightful video. I hope it brings some smiles to your faces too, especially Grandma D's - she has had a much rougher couple of days than I, through no fault of her own, and I am so happy that she has gotten through surgery safely!


It's past midnight so I'm off, but be advised - blogging overload is imminent.

*The title is from "You've Got Mail," credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment