Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Games We Play

Just got a text from my sister requesting more Riley. So you can thank Ang for today's dose of cuteness: games that allow me to sit back, relax and enjoy being a mom.
The Kindle Fire that Dave got me for my birthday is more useful than I ever dreamed: it has unveiled our child protege! I was originally psyched just because it will take the place of about 8 lbs of books that used to have to be hauled to church in the baby bag every Sunday. Observe: on the left: Kindle. On the right: the other stuff.













Peekaboo! Riley initiates this game without telling us sometimes. I look over and those chubby hands holding a blanket over her face. Obviously I fall into mushy pieces every time.

She is a delight! We are grateful for her in more ways every day!

1 comment: